Public Press 30 Jul 1926 p 1 c 2
Marriage Returns made.
returns were received at the office of County Clerk Edward H. Meyer of marriages which took place recently.
- Miss Fronia Timberlake and Russell Byrn, at parsonage of Park
Christian church, July 24, Rev. W. B. Bartle, officiating;
- Miss Vivia Parsley and Charles E. Combs, Louisville, married by
Rev. J. E. Cole, July 24;
- Miss Ida L. Amacher and Theodore Sutter both of New Albany, married July 24 by
Rev. F. A. Meusch at the parsonage of St. Mark’s
- Miss Louise Wolfe and Thomas Griblon, by Rev. F. A. Meusch at his parsonage, July 17, and
- Miss Martha Luther, Floyd Knobs, and Roland
Smith, New Albany, married
July 27, by Rev. Mr. Meusch at the parsonage of St. Mark’s church.
Copyright 2004 Sue Carpenter firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Floyd County